Wodapalooza has taken the opportunity of a new year to announce the first workout of the competition and it is nasty:
[instagram url="https://www.instagram.com/p/BOvm9OHgB2E/?taken-by=thewodapalooza" hide_caption="0"]
Watch the 2017 Wodapalooza Fitness Festival LIVE Jan. 13-15 only on FloElite, Roku & Apple TV 4
"Assault on Fran" is:
Calories on the Assault Bike
Here are the various scales for each division:
- Elite: 135/95, chest-to-bar pull ups
- RX, International Cup, Masters 35-39, Masters 40-44: 115/85, chest-to-bar pull ups
- Intermediate, Masters 45-49, Masters 50+: 95/65, pull ups
- Scales, Youth 16-18: 15-12-9 reps, 95/65, pull ups
- Youth 13-15: 15-12-9 reps, 65/45, pull ups
- Youth 10-12: 15-12-9 reps, 45/35, pull ups
The team workout will run slightly differently. The first athlete begins by doing Fran then moves onto the Assault Bike to complete a certain number of calories. When the first athlete moves onto the bike, the second athlete can start Fran and the workout is over when the team members have all completed their individuals Frans and calories on the Assault Bike.
Here are the various scales for the various team divisions:
- Elite: 21-15-9 reps, 135/95, chest-to-bar pull ups, 45/36 calories
- RX: 21-15-9 reps, 115/85, chest-to-bar pull ups, 45/36 calories
- Intermediate: 21-15-9 reps, 95/65, pull ups, 27/21 calories
- Scaled: 15-12-9 reps, 95/65, pull ups, 27/21 calories
This workout looks like it's gonna bust some people up! What do you think?
How to WatchON TV: Now Available on Roku & Apple TV 4
STREAMING: Available only on FloElite - $20 monthly or $150 yearly. Yearly FloPRO access is to ALL FloSports sites. SIGN UP HERE
Join FloPRO now for access to the best elite fitness, weightlifting, and strongman content on the planet! Get live streams, original documentaries, technique videos and more.